Here is a roundup of my top 10 blog posts of 2015:
- Keep or Toss? “But I might need it someday!”
- Save Your Photos!
- Decluttering Your Facebook Friend List
- Busting the Top 10 Organizing Myths
- 10 Easy Steps to a Clutter-Free Office
- Are you taking it too far? (recycling / donating / selling / repurposing)
- Hits & Misses #3 — 12 More Things I’ve Tried So You Don’t Have To
- Is it Really Worth Doing? (The Sunk Cost of Clutter – Part 2)
- “But I paid good money for that!” (The Sunk Cost of Clutter – Part 1)
- 14 Reasons Why They Haven’t Replied to Your Email (and what to do about it)
Of course, some of my most recent posts are also some of my personal favorites, but they haven’t had a chance to become a reader favorites yet.
Do you have a favorite blog post from this year? From previous years?
Please let me know by leaving a comment below, and by leaving comments on your favorites!
Copyright 2015 by Hazel Thornton, Organized For Life.
Social media links directly to this page are encouraged!
Please contact me for other types of reprint permission.
(Visited 281 times, 1 visits today)
I loved you post “Are you taking it too far” as my theme this year for my blogs is reduce, reuse , recycle, you brought up some valid points to consider.
Glad you found it helpful, Jill!