Hazel Thornton, creator of The Clutter Flow Chart Collection, loves helping her clients find the freedom that comes from getting Organized For Life.
She is the only organizer in New Mexico with a background in both Engineering and Fine Arts. So what? So, she can create an organizing system that works for YOU, and also give your space a whole new look and feel using what you already own!
Hazel’s unique blend of qualifications includes professional education in organizing stuff, space and time; formal education in mechanical engineering, drafting, and fine arts; and more than 20 years experience as a Technology Planner at a large telecommunications company in Los Angeles.
Before moving to Albuquerque in 2005, she contacted the local members of NAPO, and together they formed PONM, the Professional Organizers of New Mexico. Yes…she organized the organizers!
Hazel’s clients appreciate her straight-forward, non-judgmental approach to creating balance and beauty in their lives. Her tag line — Less clutter. More life. — represents the freedom that comes from rising above one’s clutter and living life more fully. She knows that there is no single organizing system that works for everybody. Whether you are organizing stuff, space, or time, her job is to help you find the organizing system… or furniture arrangement… or ideal schedule… that will work best for YOU!
Hazel Thornton is a Golden Circle member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, a founding member of Professional Organizers of New Mexico, a certified Personal Photo Organizer, and a certified Interior Redesigner and Home Stager.
Call Hazel today at (505) 242-6762 or click here to send an email.
- Born to Organize
- Org4life: The First Ten Years
- Hung Jury: The Diary of a Menendez Juror
- Org4life Media Mentions
- Client Testimonials — returning soon!
- National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) 2004-present (Golden Circle Member, Authorship and Publishing SIG, POINT Committee, Education Committee, 2017 President”s Award recipient)
- Professional Organizers of New Mexico (PONM) 2005-present (Founding Member)
- NAPO Virtual Chapter 2013-present (Secretary 2013-2014)
- Association of Personal Photo Organizers (APPO) 2015-present
- Former member of the former Interior Redesign Industry Specialists (IRIS)
- NAPO Specialist Certificates: Workplace Productivity, Residential Organizing, Household Management, Life Transitions,
- Certified Personal Photo Organizer (APPO)
- Certified Interior Redesigner and Real Estate Stager (IRIS)
- Continuous Organizing Classes, Seminars, and Annual Conferences (NAPO)
- BSME (Mechanical Engineering), San Diego State University
- AS (Drafting), AA (Fine Arts), MiraCosta College
- 20+ years in the Network Engineering & Planning Department of a large Telecommunications Company
- Click here to see volunteer organizing project photo stories!
- Friends for the Public Library Volunteer (2005 – present) and Board Member (2007-2009)
- Women Make a Difference Advisory Council and Photographer (2011-present)
- Volunteer Team Leader on a local NM episode of A&E Hoarders (2011)
- Albuquerque Shred-A-Thon 2009
- Albuquerque Recycle-A-Thon 2008
- Former Girl Scout & Camp Counselor
- Current: Genealogy, Backyard Birding, Book Club
- Back-burner: Piano, Photography, Yoga, Travel
About the Egret Logo:
In the spring of 2007 I attended the NAPO conference in Minneapolis. Can you imagine 800 professional organizers in one room?! Need I add that the event was very organized? Afterwards, while touring the backroads of Minnesota in my rental car, I observed an egret taking flight. I thought, That’s it! The feeling of getting organized! Of freedom from clutter. Of being able to relax, exhale, appreciate life, enjoy one’s space, and reach one’s goals. Thus I was inspired to create the egret logo. My business cards are now less corporate looking and have a more personal feel. I hope you are inspired too!
Related blog post: The egret represents freedom from clutter