I love helping my clients spend more of their time doing what they want to, and less of it doing what they have to!
- Identify your priorities, goals, and time wasters.
- Create an ideal schedule and use it to help you make decisions.
- Decide what tools are likely to work best for you and commit to them.
- Batch your tasks and block your time.
- Budget time and energy like you do money.
- Use one calendar that combines personal and work schedules.
- Keep a long master to-do list, but a very short daily to-do list.