I want to help everyone find the freedom of getting organized regardless of where they live, or how much money they have. But there’s only one of me, and I need to make a living too, so I can’t work for free.
In this post I’ve listed some options for getting organized, in order of affordability. Let me know which one works for you!
Free ways to get and stay organized:
- Subscribe to Org4life News — monthly tips, resources, and inspiration — and get your complimentary copy of the Original Clutter Flow Chart!
- Subscribe to my Blog. You can peruse categories of motivational and how-to articles and enter search terms to find what you want. Or ask me if I’ve covered the topic you are interested in.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Join the conversation!
- Read (and implement) my Special Report: Six Organizing Systems Everyone Needs
- Check out the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Organizing section of my website, full of Resource Roundups. Do you want to organize your Home, Office, Time or Mind?
- Schedule a free 20 Minute Telephone Assessment. I’ll talk to anyone about anything free for 20 minutes. Sometimes that’s all it takes!
- Download your copies of our three free Get Organized! tips booklets (no-strings-attached e-books from PONM — Professional Organizers of New Mexico — the group I co-founded in 2005)
- Enjoy articles, radio programs, video, and podcasts on my Media page.
- Join forces with a friend and take turns helping each other clean out your closets, pantries and garages!
Cheap ways to get and stay organized:
- Order my e-workbook: Go with The Flow! The Clutter-Clearing Tool Kit for an Organized Life — For less than the price of a session with a professional organizer you can have all 15 of my Clutter Flow Charts, plus companion articles, worksheets, click-able resources and instructions for use (67-page PDF format download)
- Order individual Clutter Flow Charts – The Org4life-branded charts (with egret logo) are for your own personal use. The Custom Branded charts (with your logo and contact info, and limited distribution rights) are for use with your clients and marketing prospects. All Org4life-branded charts are now available as individual Go With the Flow! e-workbook modules. With these handy tools by your side, clutter will simply FLOW out of your home, office and life – collect ‘em all! (11-page PDF format download). Click here to read endorsements from Clutter Flow Chart fans.
- Try my Quick Fix Service. This is a great way to sample Org4life services!
- Order It’s About Time: 52 tips to help you take control of your time and your life! (10-page PDF format)
Worth every penny…or so my clients say…:
- Org4life Menu of Services: If you live in the greater Albuquerque area, hire me to come help you accomplish your organizing goals. Together we’ll get it done faster and have fun doing it!
- Click here to read testimonials from happy Org4life clients!
If you don’t live in Albuquerque:
- Consider Org4life Virtual Services (long-distance organizing and time management).
- You can always fly me in to your location to help you in person. If you line up a few friends who also want help, you can split my travel fees amongst you. Contact me for a quote.
- Remember when I said there’s only one of me? Well, actually there are 4000 of me! You have my blessings to hire one of my National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) colleagues located near you. I’ll even help you pick one, if you like. I know many of them through my volunteer roles and conferences. Or, try searching yourself, on napo.net, by zip code and by desired services.
- Hire someone to help you who is not a member of NAPO (National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals). NAPO members are, well, more professional in their business practices. They follow a Code of Ethics. They have access to training and the support of a community of other organizers. They keep up on the latest products and methods of transferring skills to their clients. They don’t just tidy up for you and call it a day.
- Do nothing. Continue replacing those lost items, paying late fees, missing opportunities, wasting valuable time looking for things, and wasting valuable real estate and money on clutter storage…it all adds up!
Copyright 2010-2018 by Hazel Thornton, Organized For Life.
Social media links directly to this page are encouraged!
Please contact me for other types of reprint permission.