Ever wonder how organized and productive you really are?
Not sure if you need to hire a professional organizer?
Ready for a fun new way to test your skills?
Let’s play Organizing & Productivity Bingo!
- Click here to view full-sized Organizing (primarily residential) Bingo cards.
- Click here to view full-sized Productivity (primarily business) Bingo cards.
- Take a look at the challenges on the top card. Which ones apply to you? If you get Bingo (5 across in any direction), call your professional organizer for help!
- The bottom card shows solutions corresponding to the challenges on the top card. If you get Bingo (5 across in any direction), call your professional organizer to celebrate!
- Either way, call your professional organizer! Click here to learn how to find a NAPO organizer near you, or near a loved one.
NAPO colleagues: This game is also a fun new way for YOU to market your business. Click here to order your Custom-Branded Bingo cards (featuring YOUR contact info, YOUR logo and YOUR choice of color.) Hand them to marketing prospects at networking events. Send them to your clients to stay in touch. Use them as an ice-breaker activity at your next presentation! Wanna try them out first? Click here to request your FREE NAPO-Member-Branded Bingo cards!
Well, did you get Bingo?
Do you already have a professional organizer you enjoy working with?
Share with us in the comments below!
Copyright 2015 by Hazel Thornton, Organized For Life.
Social media links directly to this page are encouraged!
Please contact me for other types of reprint permission.
How clever, Hazel! So much more fun that your traditional clutter quiz. I think you’ll open a lot of people’s eyes with this.
Thanks, Andi! I had fun making it too!
That’s a fun promo, Hazel. Did you get a good response????
Thanks, Seana! Responses have ranged from folks bragging (rightfully so) about getting BINGOs on the 2nd card, to getting blackouts (yikes!) on the 1st card. It’s been so long since I played BINGO that I’d completely forgotten there could be such a thing as a “blackout”!
You are so creative! Can’t see what you come up with next.
🙂 I woke up one day with that one in my head and had finished it by noon. Sometimes that happens with blog posts too, but certainly not always.
I love it when that happens!
Very clever and a great way to organize the information and create an easy call to action!
I flipping LOVE your bingo cards! So creative and simple… what a fantastic marketing tool. The best are educational AND memorable, and you nail both.