I bring these skills with me to each session, and use them to help you solve problems and enhance your life:
- Home Organizing (Living ♦ Dining ♦ Kitchen ♦ Pantry ♦ Bed ♦ Bath ♦ Kids ♦ Closets ♦ Storage ♦ Garage ♦ Laundry ♦ Basement ♦ Shed ♦ Office ♦ Crafts)
- Office & Home Office Organizing
- De-cluttering (any space)
- Home Staging to Stay (a.k.a. Interior Redesign, One-Day Makeover, using what you already own!)
- Home Staging to Sell (Curb-to-Back Fence Consultation; Occupied Staging)
- Shopping Your Home (for items to organize and decorate with)
- Furniture Placement
- Artwork & Accessory Arrangement
- Color Consulting (paint, accessories, artwork)
- Space Planning
- Time Management Consulting & Coaching
- Preparing for a Move including Downsizing & Occupied Staging
- Unpacking & Putting Away after a Move
- Organizing Systems (Which one is right for you?)
- Organizing System Review & Maintenance
- Project Management
- Resources for Donating & Recycling of Unwanted Items
- Product Research & Shopping
- Hauling carloads of your donation items to Goodwill and/or Friends for the Public Library
- E-mail & Computer File Organizing
- Photo Organizing
- Photography (for Home Inventory & Home Sale)
- Social Media Review & Coaching (LinkedIn & Facebook)
- Genealogy (Research, Organizing, and Instruction)
- Virtual Services (Don’t live in Albuquerque? No problem!)
- DIY Project Coaching
What are you waiting for?
Org4life accepts all major credit cards.
All services include a FREE initial 20-minute telephone assessment.
Don’t keep wondering…call (505) 242-6762 today and find out!
Your Organizing Fee May be Tax Deductible as a Business Expense.
Please consult your tax advisor.