Did you know…
…that Organized For Life provides long-distance services? Also known as “virtual” services, it is becoming easier all the time to help clients remotely using modern technology! I have coached clients through projects ranging from clearing clutter and creating their ideal schedule, to planning a move, redesigning their living room, and researching their family tree. I can coach you through your DIY organizing project with the use of digital photos, emails and telephone calls. It’s fun! It’s affordable! It’s effective! Satisfaction guaranteed. Why not give it a try?
Virtual Organizing (VO) has many advantages.
Read my blog post: Why Virtual Organizing? to learn more!
See What’s in Hazel’s “Toolbox”? for additional ideas of projects I can help you with.
- You need a sense that my long-distance coaching will help you reach your goals faster and more effectively. (Some people can’t wrap their brains around the idea of virtual organizing, but I’d love the chance to discuss it with you!)
- If it’s a physical job, you must have the ability to move your stuff around and/or someone to help you do that.
- Long distance phone service
- Basic computer, email, and internet skills (You’re reading this online, so you probably have what it takes!)
- Ability to take digital photos of your room or project and attach them to emails
- Ability to scan or photograph documents and attach them to emails
- Completely Optional: Skype or FaceTime (free video calling services)
I can coach you through your project by helping you break it down into logically-sequenced and do-able steps; keep you motivated, accountable, and on track with your goals; help you overcome any roadblocks you may encounter; and celebrate your successes with you!