- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to, and collect, information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell, rent, or share this information with anyone else for any reason.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
Your Access to, and Control Over, Information
You may opt-out of future contact from us at any time.
Each Org4life newsletter contains links at the bottom for unsubscribing, and for updating your profile and interests.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
When you submit personal information via the website, it is protected both online and offline.
We never collect credit card data. All PayPal transactions are secure.
Additionally, there is a section of the Org4life Client Agreement that addresses the topic “Your Stuff & Your Privacy”.