2016 Org4life Limited Distribution Rights Agreement
for all Clutter Flow Chart versions, Companion Articles, and Bingo Cards
As a Limited Distribution Rights holder, YOU MAY:
- Copy as you desire — one sided, double sided, choice of paper, laminated (or not), number of copies, etc. (The smallest size I recommend is a half sheet of 8.5 X 11 paper.)
- Distribute copies to your clients and marketing prospects by handing them out in person, sending via postal service, or emailing (e.g. a .pdf attached to a newsletter).
- Use a Chart with, or without, its Article on the back side of the piece. (The Chart is intended to be the front of the piece. ) Note that your contact info is contained in the Article header. You may substitute your own content on the back of the Chart, but if you do, don’t forget to include your contact info too! For additional usage ideas see the list of suggestions on my website, or ask me.
- Place an image of your “Should I Call?” chart, or Bingo Cards, on the internet. But not Clutter Flow Charts or Companion Articles (see below). This is because I sell those to the public. If you don’t know how to convert your .pdf to a .jpg image suitable for your purposes, I can provide one for a small fee. If in doubt, don’t hesitate to ask me!
As a Limited Distribution Rights holder, YOU MAY NOT:
- Charge a fee in exchange for copies of any Org4life copyrighted materials.
- Alter the documents in any way without additional permission. There is a small fee for minor changes (not including the correction of factual errors on my part, which is free). If you desire major changes, though, perhaps this isn’t the chart/article/card for you. It never hurts to ask.
- Place an image of any Clutter Flow Chart or Companion Article on the internet (including your own website and social media sites) without additional permission (e.g.: using authorized images for Affiliate advertising). Exceptions are “Should I Call?” and Bingo Cards (see above). If in doubt, don’t hesitate to ask me!
- Your Limited Distribution Rights may be revoked if they are violated in any way.
- Organized For Life retains the copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- Organized For Life reserves the right to amend this Agreement if necessary.
- Organized For Life cannot be held liable for any dissatisfaction with, or unforeseen consequences of, using these documents and distributing them to others.