This story never ends. Check back for updates!
Radio ♦ Podcasts ♦ Television ♦ Web ♦ Print
- Hazel on KABC Radio 11-17-95 (11:40 min.) My thoughts and predictions during the second trial.
As it turns out, podcasts are the antidote to all those years of being interviewed extensively for TV, only to be edited down to a few seconds here and there!
- In Your Face With Donnie And Grace (1:12:54)
Getting Off: Ep. 93: Interview with Menendez Juror #9, Part 1 (1:15:42) and Ep. 94, Part 2 (1:29:54) Don’t miss also Ep. 86: The Menendez Brothers, Part 1 and Ep. 87: Menendez Brothers, Part II: The “Abuse Excuse”??
- Between the Pages with James Lott — TBA
- 20/20 1994 — 2:12 Tom Jarriel interviews the women of Erik’s jury
- Court TV’s Trial Story: The Menendez Brothers On Trial, The Real Story (2 hrs. Part 1 and Part 2), 1994 , with host Terry Moran
- Hazel on Oprah 2003 #1 of 2 (3:04 min. Let’s just say that Oprah and Court TV’s Catherine Crier were not impressed with me.).
- Hazel on Oprah 2003 #2 of 2 (3:54 min. In which I get to say what I wanted to say.)
- Nightline (5:38 clip), January 2017, based on same footage as ABC’s 20/20 special report Truth and Lies: The Menendez Brothers
- Jurors Say Menendez Brothers Served Long Enough (3:23 min. NBC4 Los Angeles, 2017)
- A&E’s Menendez Murders: Erik Tells All — 5 episodes, December 2017
- Click here for all things Law & Order! ← I’m not in the 8-part series, but “Juror Hazel” is! (most notably in episode 7)
- Weekly commentaries during Law & Order True Crime at KOB4 in Albuquerque (articles, videos)
Web (articles & videos)
Tried and True – True Crime Details from Local Menendez Juror — Sand Canyon Journal article, October 5, 2017
New Mexico Entertainment’s Interview with author Hazel Thornton (11:41 video, May 9, 2018)
Between the Pages: Hung Jury: The Diary of a Ménendez Jury — New Mexico Entertainment Magazine, March 14, 2018
Print (newspapers & magazines)
Watch this space!