- Worrying is just a form of mental clutter.
- Worrying is like praying for something you don’t want.
- The key to less worrying is more action!
And now, here are two simple questions that will help you decide whether or not something is worth worrying about:
- How likely is it to happen?
- Is it inside, or outside, of your control?
Here it is in chart form….
Click here to print full-sized PDF.
This matrix is based on the Eisenhower Decision Matrix (Urgent/Not Urgent & Important/Not Important), featured by Steven Covey in his book First Things First, which I use all the time (the matrix) with my Time Management Consulting and Coaching clients.
So….what do you worry about? Is it worth it?
Does this matrix help? What other examples can you think of?
Please share with us in the comments below!
Copyright 2016 by Hazel Thornton, Organized For Life.
Social media links directly to this page are encouraged!
Please contact me for other types of reprint permission.