Are you overwhelmed?
Want to get organized, but not sure how to start?
Are you ready to rise about your clutter and find the freedom of getting Organized For Life?
Here’s what I believe:
- Clutter is anything that stands in the way of the life you want to live.
- Clutter takes many forms. Little things like paper; big things like furniture; negative thoughts; unfulfilling activities.
- Clutter weighs us down. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.
- Everyone deserves to feel lighter. The egret-taking-flight logo represents the freedom of rising above clutter!
- Organizing skills can be taught…but not every organizing system works for everybody.
- I can help you create the RIGHT organizing system for YOU!
- Less clutter in your home, office, schedule and mind means more room for the life you really want to live. Less clutter. More life.
If this is what you believe too, then you’ve come to the right place!
Have you gotten off track?
How did that happen? Did you move your home or office? Start a new job or business? Experience a change in your family? Suffer a physical illness? Are you situationally disorganized?
Or, are you still organized, in many ways, but having difficulty in one or more areas of your home or work life?
Are you overwhelmed and worried about the health of your business, family, or self?
Do you remember how good it felt to be organized, but can never quite seem to get caught up?
If you are ready to make changes, and try new things, but don’t know where to start, I can help you get back on track!
Have you tried to get yourself organized…
…and think you should be able to do it yourself? But you are exhausted from working so hard, and distracted by all the other things you need to do? You simply don’t have the time and energy you fear it will take. You tidy up, or try to, but can’t ever seem to keep it that way. You are frustrated and too busy taking care of others (family, friends, clients) to take care of yourself, much less keep track of your things and improve your living and working spaces!
What you need most right now…
…is the peace of mind – the freedom – that comes with a de-cluttered space, schedule, and life. First, you need some quick results for quick relief! Then you need a plan for completing your organizing project, and a system for keeping it that way. You may need to examine your priorities and goals, and adjust your schedule to make time for working your plan. And you need someone to help you remain focused, accountable and encouraged along the way.
…being able to find your stuff right when you need it, living and working in a space you love, and the ability to get the things done that you have to do. In fact, what if you even had time left over for you…to actually relax….to do things you want to do… and to enjoy your life more?
I can help you live this dream. All you have to do is ask!