September is National Preparedness Month.
But disaster could strike at any time. Are you ready?
Usually we’re talking natural disasters, but there are lots of other things to be prepared for, all year long, like lost wallets, household repairs, and long-term illness, just to name a few.
In which ways are you prepared? Which areas need some work?
- Do You Have a Virtual Will? (from my Org4life Blog)
- FEMA Ready website (from the Federal Emergency Management Agency — Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed.)
- Don’t Forget the 7 Ps! (from my Org4life Blog)
- Be Prepared: How Scouting Helped Me Get Organized For Life (from my Org4life Blog)
- Getting Back on Track (from my Org4life Blog)
- 7 Things You Should Have in Your Wallet, 10 You Shouldn’t (from Money Talks Finance)
- 9 Kits You Should Have in Your Home to Prepare You for Anything (from Lifehacker)
- 5 Disaster Prep Tips for Older Americans (from AARP)
- Organizing to De-Stress a Major Illness (from my Org4life Blog — This is the longer version with click-able resource links.)
- Natural Awakenings (Northern New Mexico version) Special August Rethinking Cancer Edition (This online magazine includes a shorter version of my Organizing to De-Stress a Major Illness article on p. 18 — and on the cover! — but the entire issue may also be of interest to you.)